Hello guys and girls!
I like the film “Bread and roses” because
is a very good history about the problems of
the immigrant in United States. I think
that many problems shown in the movie are the
same in the present.
My favorite character was Sam Shapiro, because
he had a powerful and hard speech.
His contribution for the storyline is decisive.
Also he is determining in the decision
of the protagonist to involve in the mobilization.
I like how the director introduces the
characters because he manages that we involve
with them. Also he make that we
love all the Union.
The thing that I didn´t like was when
in the film happened happy moments because
always are interrupt for bad things.
The scene that I like more
was when Maya call her sister traitor. This scene has many intense feelings. Maya discover the things that her sister had to do for take money.

ResponderEliminarthe scene where Maya calls a traitor to her sister is strong
I'm glad you choose Sam's personality. Almost everyone likes Maya
ResponderEliminar