miércoles, 25 de abril de 2018

My favorite electronic object

Hi everyone!
My favorite electronic object is my Notebook. I bought it two years ago when I was working.
It is a high-end computer and good performance. I use it to play and download many audiovisual
things. I've always been a big fan of video games and movies.
I like it because I can do many things that I could not do before. Video games look fast and fluid.
The best thing is that I connect it to my TV and I can use it from a distance with a wireless keyboard.
I use it every day. I usually use it about 5 hours a day, when I get home.

I think if I did not have it, I would be very bored. Also, I would not have the hobbies that I have.
I really do not know how I would change my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario