miércoles, 18 de julio de 2018

Hello everybody!
How are you guys? I hope you are fine.
In this block I will talk about a controversial person. I had already talked about this character 
before, when I talked about Wikileaks. This person is Julian Assange.




















He is Australian and  Ecuadorian  naturalized. He founded  Wikileaks in 2006 and he is the 
editor of the same website. He studied in the Central Queensland University, the University 
of Melbourne and in the University of Canberra. 

He  became famous  after Wikileaks began lea king thousand of sensitive documents about 
the war  and governments. Also,  during  his life  he had  to face many legals battles against
corporations that were affected by the documents that Wikileaks filtered.

Currently, he  is in political  asylum in the Embassy of Ecuador since 2012, because he had 
legal problems and many threats.

This person for me represents many things in which I believe. I mean to the constant search 
of  truth  and doing something for  society.  Always the  case of  Wikileaks and the work of 
Julian Assange motivated  me to want to study something  where I could inform people and 
discover things of public interest that have to be known.

What do you think?

1 comentario: