Hello everyone!
How are you today? I hope everybody are fine.
Today I will talk about a topic that I studied this semester and that I liked very much.
I mean Critical Theory. Its a subject that is in the schedule of the career this year.
I liked it a lot because in this subject I have learned many new things.
This subject has philosophical and social characteristics. Here we review authors denominated
as “master of suspicion”, who made great contributions to the subject.
Critical theory consists of learning to think for ourselves and question established stereotypes.
During the class we review different authors and analyze their texts. Some of these were Kant,
Hegel, Marx, Freud, Adorno and other authors. Also we have discussed everyday issues analyzing
them from a critical perspective or trying to discover what is behind.
This subject I like it because it makes us see society in a different way. We can analyzing how
different areas work and how the capitalist system has changed the means of making art and
how we see the objects. It helps me think about things and not keep the fists thing I hear or read.
Well. that was my favourite subject of this semestre. What do you think?
Greetings to all. Bye.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario