miércoles, 11 de julio de 2018

My favourite Film Director















Hello guys!
I hope you are well. I`m very happy
Well. Today a will talk  about my favourite films  director Christopher Nolan.
He is british  and  american. He is a very famous  film director, producer and 
screenwriter.
His  films are  characterized  by unexpected  turns  and  frrequently deal with 
topics related to psychology.
I l ove how  he treats his characters and how he creates a very interesting and 
realistic environment.
My favourites movies direted by him are the more complex topics. In this case 
my favorites are Inception, The Prestige, Interstellar. But I also like his movies 
more realistic and experimentals films.
My best experience waching a movie of him was in the cinema when I went to 
see Dunkirk in IMAX format. It was awesome. The work done in the image, 
sound and editing was perfect.
Other thing that I love about his film is the music made by Hans Zimmer, who 
usually works with Nolan.
Also I like the movies of the The Dark Knight trilogy. Batman is my favourite 
superhero and Nolan did an amazing job with the character.







2 comentarios: