Heeeey What's up?
Well. Today is a sad day because this is the last blog :( It's a shame that this is over because
it is a great activity.
Whatever. I hope you are well. I'm fine.
This experience was very entertaining and enriching. I don't write very well in english but I think
I have done well during these blogs and I have I have learning many things. Also not only have.
I have know things very interesting about my colleagues.
I feel that my writing improves somewhat but I have not perfected my lexicon at all. I still need
to learn more words and rules that are important within the language.
In the future I would like to include more topics where we can develop things that we love or like.
Maybe more personal topics and we can choose. For example, I would love to talk about guitars
or Formula One or video games or whatever. I could also write about interesting topics or
conspiracies. I like the themes of aliens or crazy things. I go not say that I believe in all that but I
like it lol.
It was nice to meet you and tell you some things about myself.
Greetings and goodbye.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario