Hello people!
My name is Daniel Molina Piña. I'm 20 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile. When I was a boy
I lived in Lo Valledor with my grandparents and my mother. At that time I studied in a school of the
neighborhood called Grace School.
When I was 12 years old I started studying in Liceo de Aplicación. A very emblematic school of
Santiago. In this place I lived a great experience when the student movement started in 2011. In
this year I learned that it's very important have a social conscience. In 2012 I moved to San Bernardo
with my mother.
Currently I'm studying journalism in University of Chile. I love read and write. I like to play guitar and
to play computer games. I usually go to the church and I love go to the cinema. I have a relationship
with my girlfriend Francisca three years ago.
You play guitar? wow , fabulous!!
ResponderEliminarIt so cool! that you lived the 2011 student movement in emblematic school!
ResponderEliminar