miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

My favorite photo




















Hi everyone!
I want to share with you one of my favorites photos.

This  photography  was  taken when  I arrived to  m y home after a long day of work in 2016. 
That day I found out that I was selected in the career of journalism  in the University of Chili. 
Always it was the dream of my mother. She wanted to see me enter in a traditional university. 
And despite the bad economic moment that  we were past she gave me this detail. She waited 
for  me  with  a couple of  thing to share  and celebrate. The best  was there were  things that I 
liked very much, like the Chips Pop or Triton cookies.
The photography was taken for my mom and reminds me that special day. This photo I like it 
because shows how simple my mother is.  I  feel that this photo reflects that we can be  happy 
with simple things and nice acts. And how a little surprise can be converted in a great memory.

1 comentario: