miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2018

Pride Film Review

Hi people!
I  have  miss  you to  much. Thi s day I write my last blog. This 
time is so real that this is the last blog. Well I hope you are fine 
and enjoy the life.

Today I will talk about the film "Pride"
This is a British movie directed by Matthew Warchus. The film 
was  released in  Cannes  Film Festival in 2014. It is based on a 
real  life  history  and  it shows  a  group  of  lesbians  and  gays 
activists who help to the affected by the British miners' strike in 
1984.











I  really  enjoy  the movie  because  its very funny and interesting. 
I love all the main  characters and  their relationship. Also I liked 
to know that the movie history es about real life events. This type 
of storyline makes me thinks about the many thing to happen and 
we did not know that.

My favorites characters are mostly the women of the support  group 
miners. They have the most part of the funny moments in the movie 
and they have  a  great progress  in  the  film. At  the beginning  they
have a resistant position in relation with the lesbian and gays support 
group, but in the finish they are a very good friend.

My favorite scene of the movie was in the end when the miners come 
to support the gay pride  demostration  in  London. I  found  it  a very 
iconic and exciting scene. It was a great final. 

I liked that the movie   show the evolution  of the characters and their 
feelings. But I think they can do a better job with the information that 
is given. I think the movie lacked explanation and context.

Well that was my opnion. What do you think?





1 comentario: